“Although my work is primarily the product of a decaying urban landscape, it shares a great deal of its energy and beauty with many elements found in the wilderness. Ironically, I’ve spent much of my life torn between these two worlds, trying to bring balance and calm to an ever changing and chaotic existence. It is my intention to expose and share with you a unique view of this rapidly evolving landscape.
Hopefully, I have succeeded in capturing that moment in time and place which allows us to contemplate and realize the significance and beauty of these simple elements found in our daily lives and often overlooked by the tasks at hand.”
- Wayne State University – Detroit, Michigan, MFA – Sculpture
- College for Creative Studies – Detroit, Michigan, BFA – Ceramics
- St. Clair County Community College – Port Huron, Michigan, Associate Degree – Machine Tool/Welding Technology
- 1995 – Grand Crystal Company – Ti Pai, Taiwan
- 1990 – Marco Polo Company – Murano, Italy