- Welcome to Sleeping Bear Gallery
- Are you ready to see our wonderful NEW Art ?
- Sit back and relax
- While we take you on a tour
- of our unique collection of Art !
- It is here where you'll find
- plenty of beautiful Art ready to take home
- From artistic jewelry
- to unusual lighting
- wood turnings
- and compositions of found wood too
- there's plenty of exquisite
- photography and illustrations
- along with artistic greeting cards
- wonderful watercolors and musical instruments too !
- If you're looking for that perfect gift
- a classic piece of sterling silver might be the answer
- or a colorful piece made of stainless steel
- perhaps the perfect print
- or how about a beer bottle light? That's right, lights made with antique beer bottles
- there's sterling Jewelry with fiber inlays
- steel and glass sculptures
- Beautiful oil paintings, blacksmithing, and ceramics
- mixed media and more stunning glass
- Come feast your eyes on inspiring works
- In the heart of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- oils with charcoal, acrylics, and more ceramics
- Bright reds and cool blues
- Silver granulation and precious stones
- Encaustics, fibers, more ceramics, and oils
- glass and more glass
- Nature's beach stones set in silver
- Colorful paintings and radiant glass
- glasses for wine, anyone ready to pour?
- Don't you love birch trees and barns with lots of color? We certainly do!
- Etchings, pastels, and monotypes too!
- We're here to share art and have fun!
- We'll look forward to seeing you soon !
- We're in Empire, MI one block west of M-22
- Exclusive Sterling Silver "Up North Destination Beads"
“3D colorwheel” Book is coming soon ! CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO learn more.
“Up North Destination beads” are available here ! Click the Image above to see them all.
Place your ONLINE order today or call
Come Fuel Your Spirit With Us!
Experience our imaginative blend of original art. Metals, wood, glass, fibers, paintings, sculpture, ceramics and photography.
We have lots of exciting new things for you to see and do this year!
Fun for all ages!!! Tuesday, July 19th from 10:30am to noon come watch Maria Latour demonstrate her Scratch-ink technique and then have fun trying it yourself! She’ll also have a fun FREE “Make-it, Take-it” opportunity for kids too! On Wednesday, the 20th, come paint your own “Empire, MI” t-shirt from 10am to noon. Cost – $10 And onThursday, the 21st, come paint your own “Beach Scene with Flip Flops” on a canvas! Cost – $10 We look forward to seeing you there!!!
Tuesday’s & Thursday’s we’re holding
Sun & Moon Yoga with Kelsea Erickson at 8:30 am
outside in our back yard so bring your mats – weather permitting of course
The fee for drop-in Yoga is $15.00 with class package rates available upon request.
Group Meditation Session will follow at 9:30 am – No Charge